Now it is time to have fun! The boxes are stacking up all over the house. The de-cluttering is still going on. The move is in the near future and I have never had a give-away. So here it goes. I have very few rules for this give-away. The prize has been endorsed by my Ethel (explanation on her at bottom of blog page) and I believe you will all enjoy the prize....of course it is a book, one of my biggest delights, and it brings about laughter, one of my life goals. Heavenly Humor for the Woman's Soul - by varies authors including my favorites, Patsy Clairmont and Anita Renfroe.
- You don't even have to be a follower or join as a follower....now that would be nice, if you would come back to see me another time and let me get to know you
- You don't have to follow me on twitter - I do have an account but still don't know how to do it or have the time
- You don't have to follow me on face book....I have that also but rarely get on it
- You do have to enjoy the fun!!! Only guess once!
|Excuses the mess remember I am moving and have a five year old...which means he unpacks!!!|
Now I am going to give you some hints to help you with this question.
- This house holds 31 years of marriage accumulations
- My husband is a non-recovering pack rat - now how many shirts/ties/shoes does a guy really need (I should give a gift for just guessing how many he has right now...hint - they will not all be going with us!) He can rival Imelda Marcos with his closet
- I have home schooled for 22 straight years...all the way up through four high school graduations and have many out-of-print treasures I am holding for - who knows, maybe grand kids, or just me
- I can fill a whole bookshelf with my own personal books (notice I didn't label myself as a pack rat)
- I sew/scrapbook/paint and cook - supplies needed for all
- There are two boys still living in our home - toys, electronics
- If I had to grab anything out of my house I would grab all my pictures of my six children....boxes!
- Our garage holds tools....things - in case we need them one day....no room for cars! I found a whole box of just caulk....you know for around the baseboards, bought when we were putting in new baseboards in our home (over five years ago)..got rid of them, don't count that box There are golf clubs that haven't seen the golf course in over a decade/ paint cans with 1/2 paint for my future projects
- Thanks to some of your wonderful posts I have been purging...but still have a box of VHS tapes (maybe after the move I can locate the commercial and post it...oh, my)
- Photos don't reveal all the boxes
Now let the fun begin. I will announce the winner after I get adjusted to the new house...planning on the second week of July.
At that time I will also post the hand of God on this move and how He didn't give many options....only His direction. All of this is just to give you a hug of appreciation for all your support in this last month of such unexpected changes and uncertainty.
Love you all so much....what a blessing this blog-sphere has been to me!!
- How many boxes?????????????