Welcome to my eclectic journey of my life and delights. This year my theme is surrendering my writing pen to the true author, Jesus Christ, while looking forward to the future, reflecting on the past and dancing through my journey.




Sunday, May 1, 2011

I Am Lighting Up the Sky in Prayers


Last month I posted about a concert in which we saw and heard the song "Light Up the Sky".click name to see post and watch video. 
chorus


You light, light, light up the sky 
You light up the sky to show me that you are with me 
And I, I, I can't deny 
No I can't deny that you and right here with me 
You've opened my eyes 
So I can see you all around me 
You light, light, light up the sky 
You light up the sky to show me that you are with me 

(Jesus is the light)
This past week tornadoes swift through our country leaving devastation in their paths...loss of lives, homes and cities leaving behind little sense of "normal".  So many lives will never be the same.

My heart has been heavy as I have knelt my knees in prayers and cried over the losses.

Today I listened to Addison "This Little Light of Mine",(click to view, not traditional song, new version) with tears running down my cheeks, crying out, "Lord may my light shine in this darkness so many are experiencing."  I am asking God for creative ways for me to help, while I continue to lift them up in prayers.

Today I posted this firecracker lighting up the skies....sending words and visuals of hope to all that are walking through this time. 

May we all Lift up Our Light and Let the Light Give Hope!
Praying for you all.
"The young women will dance for joy, and the men --old and young--will join in the celebration. I will turn their mourning into joy. I will comfort them and exchange their sorrow for rejoicing." Jeremiah 31:13
comments are closed, please say a pray instead
Related Posts with Thumbnails